For inquiries please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 to 2015- Senior Concept Artist. Worked 6 years on the Elder Scrolls Online (PC) and Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
· Created environment art, props, armors, creatures and production concept art for the Elder Scrolls Online.
· Generated high-level inspirational concept art to pitch new game scenarios.
· Painted key Illustrations used in marketing art and publications.
· Assisted other teams with screen shot paint overs and helpful guides.
· Generated 3D modular block-outs and ‘lego’ sets to assist the world-building artists.
· Assisted in zone quest design in several areas of the Elder Scrolls Online.
2015 to Present- Concept Artist for High Moon Studios, Carlsbad CA.
-Digital painting using Photoshop.
-Strong proficiency in drawing and design.
-Fine art painting skills, using lighting and color.
-Develop strong story-telling art to inspire and assist in pitching scenarios.
-Creating 3D block outs for paintings as well as create modular sets to assist world-building teams.
-Photoshop -Sketchup Pro -Zbrush -Modo
2012-2015 Adjunct professor at “Maryland Institute and College of Art”.
· IL247 “Concept Art” for the Illustration Dpt.
2015-Present Online instructor with “CG Master Academy”.
· “Digital Painting” class.
2005-2009 Columbus College of Art and Design.
· Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Painting and Drawing.